Friday, November 12, 2010

Inspiration or Abomination?

A friend of mine has challenged me to an Iron Chef inspired dinner party. As in, the party is at his house, and he and I are the competitors. We're still hammering out the details of how the challenge will be framed. Will guests brings items we have to use? Will we start with pool of items and then unveil the secret ingredient at the last minute? Will the time limit be 90 minutes or two hours? How many dishes will we make? We're going to both be cooking in his not particularly roomy kitchen, so it should be interesting.

I'd like to just say I'M TOTALLY STOKED about this, as it capitalizes on my love of food, love for food challenges, and competitive spark.

Since I am now obsessively contemplating the bizarre combinations of ingredients that could result from this experiment, I'd like to share this strange creation that I just discovered via a friend on Facebook. Tell me, is it a case of divine inspiration or an abomination?

No comments:

Post a Comment