Sunday, November 28, 2010

F*ck You, TSA

I feel physically ill after watching this. There may be another side to this, but what appears here seems like a clear case of harassment, especially all the time that she was left to wait for a 30 second pat down, and the fact that she couldn't touch her belongings even after they had been screened. It is appalling that TSA doesn't know its own guidelines. I'm one of the people who thought the body-scanner thing might be blown out of proportion (I haven't decided yet), but this is simply inexcusable. It made me well up with tears.

Our New Safety Overlords - Megan McArdle - National - The Atlantic

UPDATE: After doing a few more searches on this, the incident apparently occurred in February. That doesn't make it any better, but hopefully there was some disciplinary action. I can't seem to find any further info.

No comments:

Post a Comment