Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Teachers

 love my son's teachers.

Some people are really good with kids. I am not one of them. I love children, so please do not misunderstand my words. I love them, but I am not particularly good or skilled or patient with most children. We all have our weaknesses. I love being around them, so long as I am not in charge. I especially love children of close friends. I have a level of affection that overtakes my heart because to me, they are like little nieces and nephews. I love their mothers (and fathers) so much that the love spills over into their children. These women are like soul family to me, and I can't get enough spending time with them and their children. I wish there were more time for that.

I love my son and think I'm good with him. For short periods of time.
















We all have our talents. My son's teachers have a way with children that has never come easily for me. We have been fortunate to have kind, loving, competent caregivers to help shape Albie's life.

1 comment:

  1. It is good to thank all those that help us to care for our children. I too am so thankful to all that have assisted me with my children. I am always in awe of those that spend their days caring for children. Personally I believe I was a good mom, but most certainly not a good stay at home mom. Teachers are my hero's.

    ReplyDelete